Dangerous goods by road & sea general awareness training
Our Dangerous Goods Awareness training is a basic introduction to the sea and road regulations for transporting dangerous goods internationally. The dangerous goods awareness is hugely beneficial in assisting all employees in recognising potential dangerous goods that they may come into contact with in their work environment. By being familiar with the regulations, labels and hazard classes your employees can ensure that any potential dangerous goods that are found; are handled by a certified member of the team.
Our dangerous goods awareness ensures that employees understand that they need to be certified to handle, pack or complete the documentation for dangerous goods. Keeping your business compliant with the regulations.
Who should take this course?
The Dangerous Goods Transport General Awareness course is for those who need a familiarisation with dangerous goods transport regulations and an awareness of the duties that arise from them. The Dangerous Goods Transport General Awareness course fully meets the awareness training requirements in 18.104.22.168.1 of the IMDG Code (Amdt 40-20), 22.214.171.124 of the ADR Agreement
• The legislative framework that supports Sea and Road regulations
• UN numbers & Proper shipping names
• The 9 Classes of Dangerous Goods
• Packing Groups
• Packaging & UN Specification Packing
• Shipping small amounts of dangerous goods
• Marking and Labelling for dangerous goods
• Overview of documentation
• Placarding for containers and vehicles
Choose between invoice or credit card for payment
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.